Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Saga Begins...

Welcome to Things Doug Thinks! I am, of course, The Doug. What you will read hear is, quite literally, the things that I think about.

I'm not exactly sure where this site is headed, even though it's completely up to me. I want to cover all of my interests (which many people share) like sports, politics, pop-culture, and musings about everyday life. If something comes up in the news, I'll rant about it. I'm also going to try to mix it up a little bit and have some Top 5 lists and some other content that won't be classified as a "Dougalogue."

Why start writing? Gee, I don't know. For starters, I like to write. It's always come quite naturally to me and I think I not only have good opinions, but also a witty way of expressing them. I also need a place to vent, a place to express myself. A place where I can put something in writing and hope that maybe someone will stumble across it and learn something new or get a much needed laugh.

I'll have a Dougalogue coming up soon. There's still a lot of work to do in setting up the site and getting all set up on Twitter and Facebook. There will be quite a few changes to the site in the coming days and, hopefully, lots of content.

That's all for now.

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment