Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Guess Who's Back....

Seems like just last year I was writing on this very blog. After a brief (and by brief, I mean lengthy) hiatus, I have returned.

I'm at a drastically different place in life. Not literally. I still live in the same house and work in the same city as I did last year. But career-wise, spiritually, and physically, things have changed. I'll write an update on these things in the near future.

There are a few changes to the blog. I simplified it. Got rid of a bunch of stuff. No more Twitter. No more clutter. Just blog posts. Whenever I feel like it.

Some of the stuff before was a bit forced. I want my future posts to be more from the heart. Some will still be political. Some will still be sports. I really want to incorporate some theology and Christianity.

Looking back over the blogging that I did last year, "Confessions of a Wannabe Libertarian" really stands out as my best writing. I re-read it and I still feel 100% the same. Probably won't be doing a Top 5 or any regular features, as I don't want to be on any sort of schedule.

So here's to whatever the future of this blog holds, whether it's just this post or a thousand more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment